Looking for articles on Strategic Meetings Management? You have come to the right place. Click on the Articles tab above to see the most recent article, or scroll down a little and find the Recent Posts list in the right hand column.
Shimon Avish Consulting LLC is a strategic meetings management consultancy that specializes in helping companies design and implement customized Meetings solutions. Our solutions meet your business needs, and are compatible with your corporate culture.
- Recognizing that every organization has different requirements for a strategic meetings management program, we utilize an Assess / Design / Implement / Sustain methodology in our work to determine your organization’s current capabilities to provide such a program to your internal customers, and to map out a future vision
- Based on our findings, we design services for all program areas, including a roll out road map, and internal/external change management strategies
- We then provide implementation support, including strategy and operations design
As part of our efforts we also provide free materials on all aspects of strategic meeting management.
Sign up in the right column to receive:
- Twice-Monthly Articles on Critical Topics in the Meetings Industry
- An Ever-Expanding Series of eBooks and White Papers
- Occasional Webinars / Videos
My materials are based on many years of helping companies build their strategic meetings management (SMM) programs. They provide first hand insight into SMM and meetings and events risk management (MERM) from a 17 year industry veteran. The materials include overviews, detailed explorations, and advice on the following areas:
✓ Data Management
✓ Program Consolidation
✓ Customer Acceptance
✓ Risk Management
✓ Compliance Management
✓ Payment Mechanisms
✓ Venue Supplier Strategy
✓ Program Globalization
It’s very important to me that everyone receiving material from me truly wants them. So please confirm that you want to receive them by clicking a link in an email you’ll receive after signing up. Check your inbox (and put us on your “white list” of safe senders), click the link you’ll find there, and you’re on your way. Of course, I’m never going to rent, sell, or otherwise share the information I’m collecting here. I hate spam as much as you do. And if you decide the content isn’t for you, there’s an instant “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every single message.